Cotulla-La Salle County Airport
FAA Identifier: COT
Lat/Long: 28-27-29.721N / 099-13-12.590W
Elevation: 476 ft.
1 mile NE of COTULLA, TX
Pattern alt: 1476 ft. MSL
● 6,005' x 75'
all-weather runway, ample parking, on-airport FAA VHF
communications, 24/7 NWS weather, ASOS.
● "In center of Eagle Ford Shale activity."
● Factory Authorized Robinson Helicopter Service Center.
● Professional line service / A&P-IA Mechanic on staff.
● Many years experience servicing large corporate jets
and military aircraft.
● Services: flight line, auto rental, aircraft
maintenance, helicopter services, and hangar storage for
aircraft and vehicles.
● Vehicle Rentals: Suburban's, SUVs and Cars available
for oilfield, hunters and personal use.
● Best customer assistance between San Antonio and
● Call 830-879-3858 anytime for help with planning and
Construction is in Progress
The new 6,005' runway is available at this time; the new
ramp and south taxiways open September 9th. New GPS-LPV
approaches will be published September 18th. Project
scheduled for completion in December. During the
remainder of the project, the 6,005' runway will remain
open except for brief scheduled closures; check NOTAMS.
Call the Airport Manager in advance,
(830-879-3858) if you have any questions.